Monday, August 28, 2006

Finally getting around to using this

So after a short period of 2 years I have rekindled my blog - seems like alot of spam has shown up after my previous post here.

There seems to have been a malfunction as well, but I'm sure that's the beta thing going on.

So lets have a wee gander around this and see if an online diary/rant station can be of any use to the world.

I expect this blog to be filled with information I find relevant to my occupation. That is I hope to accumulate pertinent information in the field of IT traing and learning.

I recently started a new job at Langside College training adults for Basic IT. Using skills and techniques that I developed at GPDC I intend to farm a collection of resources and have the displayed here for general public use.

If you have any ideas you would like to share please feel free to add comments here.

I'm still new at blogging and might take a time to reply, but I promise I will be on it as soon as I am aware how it all works.

-Scott

No comments: